It is so important to be in the know about COVID-19 and the ways that we can be proactive in stopping the spread during this pandemic. We, as a Comfort Crew, are always looking for tips to help all of you and guidelines to help educate the community around us. This chart from the CDC, shows simple ways to aide in slowing the spread in order to help our communities return to a sense of normalcy.
This pandemic has been an eye opener for many and our hope is that you remain healthy. Tip of the day: Washing hands can prevent the spread of respiratory and diarrhea infections from one person to the next. Germs can spread from other people or surfaces when you:
1. Touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
2. Prepare or eat food and drinks with unwashed hands
3. Touch a contaminated surface or objects
4. Blow your nose, cough, or sneeze into hands and then touch other people’s hands or common objects
- according to the CDC website.
Stay well my friends!
You can find more information here: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html